Friday, June 12, 2009

A confession

I wasn't going to blog about this because, well, I feel just a tad guilty.  But this is a really big thing in my life, and I just don't think I'll be able to keep it a secret, so I've decided to just come out with it:  I have a new boyfriend.   

It's a very new relationship, but I already feel completely sure that this is going to be long term.  Things have been stagnating at home for a while, and we've taken all the usual measures to try to fix what's wrong, but nothing has made much of a difference.  It's been on my mind . . . what to do, what to do?  I mean, you only live once, you know?  Why waste time on something that's just not working out anymore?

The really great thing?  I have Michael's utter blessing on this. He's so understanding and supportive.  In fact, he sort of introduced me and my new boyfriend.  We saw each other from across a room, and I think we both (all three?) knew it was meant to be.  I'm not one to fall for all that destiny, soul-mate crapola, but lemme tell you, this comes close.

So let me tell you about him.  He's slim.  He's efficient and quick (very important traits for an anal-retentive chick like me).  He's attractive.  He knows how to make me happy . . . how to satisfy. Most of all, he's FUN.

We're still getting to know each other, but so far, so good.  I think this was a very good move to make.

Oh, so anyway, his name is Mac.  Isn't he gorgeous?



10 comments:

Nicole O'Dell said...

He's hot!

Anonymous said...

Did it also make that cup of copy next to it?

Jen said...

Ooh, jealous. Let us know how you like him in the long-term. I'm ready to give my crappy Dell the boot. Not that I'm trying to move in on your man or anything...

The Hapa Girl said...

LOL...I hope you have a great relationship with him! He is a good looking something :)

But, what I really want to know is this, do you keep your table that neat and tidy daily, or was it just for the photo op? Because if you do, I'm so embarrassed, my table never EVER looks like that, and I only have 3 kiddos!

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! He is adorable!!!!

Sssshhhh...don't let my Dell hear, but he really has not been keeping me satisfied lately!! HA!!

Unknown said...

OMG! I have the same boyfriend!

Sheryl said...

Everyone says...Once you go Mac you never go back!

Kristin said...

Hey! That is MY boyfriend. I will share but only if he remains quick with me too. I hate when they get all slow and romantic. No mommy has time for all that.

Cheryl said...

I am SOOOO jealous!!!

Jeanette said...

I am dating his cousin... iPhone. I am in love... and my husband also set us up.