Friday, June 19, 2009

Aberration Nation Interview

Ironically, quite a while before all the recent drama here which resulted in my revealing all kinds of dirt about my past, I was approached by Penelope Przekop, an author and artist. Penelope also blogs. Her blog is called Aberration Nation, and it's all about aberrations, differences, diversity. She heard about me and my crazy life through a friend and asked if I would be willing to be interviewed for her blog for an upcoming segment she's doing on teen aberration stories. I said yes, and proceeded to spill in writing. My interview is going to appear on her site in three parts, beginning next week, so please keep your eyes peeled for it. Here's a plug on her blog for the upcoming interviews: http://penelopeprzekop.blogspot.com/2009/06/ya-author-melissa-walker-invites-you.html

1 comment:

~KC: said...

Your story is about triumph!. Lisa, I read your blogs and it is obvious that YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY broken the “toxic cycle”. You have created a better life for yourself, your children and your husband. A healthy and loving environment where all of you can enjoy a happy family life, be very proud.