Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Lilah Potty Update (skip if you don't enjoy reading about poop and pee)

I realized that I hadn't updated on the potty issue for quite a while. We had that one perfect day , and really, every day since then has been near-perfect. I don't set the timer anymore, and she rarely has a pee accident. However, she does poop in her pants pretty much every day. I don't believe it's an issue of obstinance, I think she's just not to the point yet of being in tune to her body's signals in that department. The main thing is that she's out of diapers, during the day anyway. Nighttime dryness is hit or miss, so I still put a diaper on her at night, and a Pull-up for naps (but she always wakes up from her naps dry).

I am so pleased with this! I never dreamed that a 2-year-old - at least one of mine! - could be potty trained!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm soooo jealous. We are at about 50% ans he will be 3 THIS month.

Leigh Anne said...

yay for lilah. sorry about the poo messes. i'm so not looking forward to potty training...

Carla said...

Go, Lilah! She and Claire are doing about the same. I keep meaning to ask you have you seen/read/owned Dr. Sears' You Can Go To The Potty. Claire and I both really like this book.