Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ho Hum

Dinner our last night was good. I love that after all these years, I can still laugh my butt off with Michael. Honestly, I was cracking up so hard in the restaurant that I was thinking that the other diners probably thought I was drunk - and I hadn't even ordered a drink yet.

Today, I never even got dressed. I kept meaning to, and it just never happened. I think I realized around 3:30 that I was still wearing what I wore to bed last night and by then I thought, "Screw it, what's the point?" So it was a jammie day. The most exciting thing I did today? I found a grocery list application for my iPhone. Wowza.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Winter break is officially over and the kids go back to school tomorrow - at least the four older ones do. Phew. Actually winter break went pretty well. The wet, muddy days were hardest because the kids couldn't go outside to play, but we found things to do inside and it wasn't until the last couple of days that we were all really getting on each other's nerves. Still, everyone except Kevin is excited about going back to school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My husband and I had a good laugh
at your comment about the kids not being able to play outside- We
live in Ottawa Canada and have 3 feet of snow on the ground and
my teenagers have to walk everywhere because we are in the middle of a transit strike.
It is so cold!!!
My kids would be in paradise if
we lived ANYWHERE in California!
Great blog!
Lucie