Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I feel GOOD!

As planned, I went walking this morning with my new walking buddy, and my goodness, the endorphins! It's amazing how you don't even realize how bored and lonely and just generally crappy you feel spending all your time holed up in the house until you get out into the fresh air and work up a good sweat. I don't know how far we walked, but I know we walked at a good pace up and down hills for a good 45+ minutes, and then when we were done I decided to do the nature trail by myself which was another 30 minutes. Michael got me a double jogger the other night which was wonderful - Lilah and Finn were very comfy and content in it and it's maneuverable and easy to push on the different terrains.

So we plan to hit the pavement again on Friday. Woot!

3 comments:

Eternal Lizdom said...

Good for you!! I always feel better in my skin after using my body in a healthy way!

Cheryl said...

I was thinking of getting a jogging stroller.Before I got pregnant with Ruby I had started jogging,I miss it.I enjoy exercise.

Carla said...

I'm jealous! Wwwwwaaaaaahhhhhh! I've got a double stroller all ready to go, but it is -13 here today, expecting -30 tomorrow. There will be no walks for us. Send some of those endorphins my way. Good for you!