Friday, December 26, 2008

Potty Training Lilah: A Milestone


No accidents today!!!

She peed in the potty! She pooped in the potty! She wore the same panties from morning till night! She woke up from her nap dry (although I did put a Pullup on her for her nap). She even used the potty at the restaurant when we went out to dinner tonight!

Trying not to count my chickens before they hatch, but WOO HOO!!

This is an entire year and a half sooner than any of my other kids were potty trained! In fact, it was only earlier this year that I finally got the twins potty trained.

Yayy Lilah!!


Now let's see how tomorrow goes ;)

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Weeeeehooooo!! I know how wonderful it is to get the toddler potty trained when you have a small baby.Only one in diapers!!

Cindy said...

WooHOo! That is sooooooooooooooooooo Awesome!!!! WTG Lilah!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow great job!
My boys were both 3 before
they were potty trained.
Lucie

Anonymous said...

Sure, Lilah took the easy road. Smart girl. After watching her big sisters and parents fuss and sweat,she probably concluded ---" I'm gonna do this eventually,the rest have, there's no sense waiting,--here's my contribution mom amd dad! Merry Xmas, your life has just been made a bit easier--.
Betcha She continues to assume this role in the family.

Joe

Carla said...

I've been reading the updates every day and kept meaning to post a reply. Go Lilah! Go Lisa! I'm so jealous of the poopy in the potty. Claire wears panties during the day and pees in the potty, but absolutely refuses to poop on the potty. I'm almost certain it is an issue of her control vs. mine at this point. Oh well. Give Lilah a big hug and congrats from Claire!

Kara said...

Yay! That's awesome. I've never been able to potty train before 3 either. It would be fantastic to not need anymore diapers.

Anonymous said...

Go Lilah!!!