Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Potty Training Lilah: Day 2

Today went much like it did yesterday: she wore panties all day, sat on the potty willingly, and had three accidents - one poop and two pee. I still think that's not bad at all. We all piled into the truck to take Kevin to the orthodontist this morning and were gone for about an hour. For the trip out, I put a pull-up on over Lilah's panties, and when we got home, she was dry. I did the same thing for her nap - pull-up over panties - and she did wake up wet this time. She seems very proud to be moving up to being a big girl. I think it's all going to be just a matter of sticking with it.

1 comment:

Taryl said...

Yay for Lilah! That is a HUGE milestone!

And I was surprised to see you hadn't updated your other blog because you had a new one. Now I KNOW I have been offline too much to not notice until just now :)