Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Are you (wo)man enough?

Tricia tagged all her readers with a challenge, and since I'm a loyal reader of hers, I'm game. The challenge is to take a photo of yourself right now - no primping, no touching up - just take a photo of yourself as you are right this second, and post it.


Here's me right now:


Blah. This is how I look pretty much every evening. I showered (I'm a before-bed showerer) but did not wash my hair (I do that every other day), so my hair is funky from having been clipped up in the shower. No makeup, as you can see, nice blotchy complextion, and dang, how 'bout those specs? Yes, I am blind as a bat. During the day I wear contacts, so you won't typically see many pics of me in my glasses.
And there you have it.
Now it's YOUR turn. I challenge you - all of you who read this - to do the same. Leave me a comment to let me know. Are you (wo)man enough??

6 comments:

Eternal Lizdom said...

I did it, I did it!!

http://eternallizdom.blogspot.com

Wendy P said...

ok, I did it! (and I like your glasses.)

Crittle said...

Dun.

Carla said...

You know where to find me! ;-)

heather said...

I guess I am just not woman enough. Whenever I am on the computer it is midnight and it shows! :) I love all the pics I have been seeing doing this though! Everyone still looks beautiful!

Boozy Tooth said...

Awesome! Wait till you see my photo. Remember... you ASKED for it!

http://casahice.blogspot.com