Thursday, March 26, 2009

Don't mind me.

I get on my blog and rant about stuff, stuff that thrills me, stuff that worries me, stuff that pisses me off and stresses me out. I'm sure it's not fair to Michael to blog about things (like our financial position) that concern him and which he's not comfortable telling the world about. Part of it for me, too, though, is creating a true account of this ordeal - how cancer affects a family not only physically, but emotionally and financially as well.

We'll be okay. There are people out there who have it much worse than we ever will. We enjoy a pretty nice lifestyle, and there is plenty of room for cutting out unnecessaries. I think the scariest and most stressful part for me right now is that it's all such an unknown: we have no idea how much or how little M will be able to work, or how much, when, and for how long that will impact us financially. And there's really no way to plan it, because it's all dependent on how he is feeling. But we'll make it, we'll be fine. So I'll just leave it at that.

No comments: