Tuesday, November 11, 2008

On tomorrow's agenda -

- Social security office. Ugh. 'Nuff said.

- Confront cleaning lady about breaking stuff. Actually, it's not the actual breaking of stuff that bothers me (yit happens), it's the breaking of stuff and then not saying anything to me about it. This has happened a couple of times. The latest was last week, the day after she had been here I noticed that a large photo collage we have hung on the wall was a little cockeyed, and on closer inspection, I realized the whole damn frame was broken and the glass had a crack in it. It clearly fell off the wall and she clearly put it back up and then didn't say anything about it. So I'm bothered by this. And I have to say something to her about it tomorrow, which I hate.

In other news, I forgot to mention that somebody got a hold of my freakin' debit card number and tried to use it at a couple of different gas stations in NEW YORK!!! Seriously! I got a call from the fraud prevention department of my bank yesterday alerting me of this. So I had to have my debit card cancelled and have to wait for a new one. In the meantime, I guess it's back to the old-fashioned way of paying: writing checks :/

1 comment:

Carla said...

Don't put up with any crap at the SS office. I hope you can get in and get out quickly!

I hate confrontations. There is no way she could have broken it and not noticed. Jeez, what a pain! GL and KUP!

We had our debit cards compromised a few months back thanks to a local grocery store security breach. It was a real pain. I'm glad the fraud department caught it!