Monday, November 10, 2008

Goals this week

~ Make my own cafe mochas at home. After all, we have a perfectly good espresso machine sitting on the counter collecting dust. Maybe I'll put all the money I save in a piggy bank :)

~ Get on that elliptical machine a few times this week, and while I'm at it, do some crunches. Time to stop whining about my post-partum body and do something about it.

~ Make a decent dent in Robin's book club pick already!

~ Go to Social Security office to obtain social security number for Finn. I'm dreading this. I'm going to have to take Lilah and Finn with me and likely sit for god knows how long waiting. Ugh. But it has to be done.

1 comment:

Carla said...

It isn't half as much fun when you have to make the drink yourself, but I understand your desire to save the cash. I had never even considered the whole SS # dilemma when one does a homebirth. Our hospital files for the parents (with the appropriate paperwork completed and signed while still in the hospital) and then we get the card about 2 weeks later. I'll be sending short lines and polite clerks vibes your way!!!