Tuesday, October 27, 2009

That kid, I swear.

Joey presented me this evening with a handwritten list, to wit:

A List of Things to Look Up

1. All about Beethoven.
2. How many strings does a koto have? [and I ask, what the hell's a koto??]
3. The first person to play baseball.
4. All about mambas.
5. When was Chris Columbus born?
6. What was Martin Luther King Jr.'s grandfather's job?
7. What is the oldest a turtle can be?
8. When was the color version of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe released in theaters?
9. Who was somebody whose birthday was New Year's Day?
10. Who invented board games?

Joey's first grade teacher used to ask him if he would donate his brain to science. He's something else, huh?

And now, I'm off to do a little Googling for my boy.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

What did us moms do before google?

Wendy P said...

Love him. You have to post the answers for us, you know.

Crittle said...

Holy crap. That wasn't an official assignment? Like from school?!

Yes, please do tell us the answers.

Though I'm thinking that MLK's grandfather might not have had the best job. Off the top of my head and all.

#1 is cracking me up. It might require Amazon over Google.