Wednesday, August 19, 2009

On writing

Okay, okay!

I'm writing. I submitted something to that website a few days ago. I'm not expecting anything to come of it, I'm really not. And it's not like it's a for-pay thing either. It's just an opportunity to spread my wings a little and get my name out there . . . ?? I guess. And I've started the process of converting Finnian's Journey into a manuscript that can (hopefully) eventually be submitted to a publisher. We'll see.

Thank you, thank you, everyone, for all your confidence and support!

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

Just enjoy what you are doing with writing....do what you do best. Just continue to open your heart and mind and you will be a success! Best wishes on your new venture. I am your biggest fan!

Mel said...

DO NOT be a downer on yourself! I totally believe that your writing is capable of making you money! I can't wait to start promoting your book once Finnian's story gets published. Thank you for taking such a couragous step toward achieving your dream!!

Jodi said...

YEA - I'm so excited that you're taking the next step!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!