Sunday, December 5, 2010

Fourth Annual Book Club Holiday Extravaganza

For four years running now, my book club (which has been going strong for over seven years now!) has forgone a December book discussion and instead we've gotten together for a holiday dinner and gift/book exchange. This year's dinner was hosted by the lovely Audrey (at the head of the table in the first photo below) who went all out.





















This is an event I look forward to every year, and every year it gets better and better. I feel so fortunate to be a part of this group of intelligent, fun, opinionated, stimulating women.

2 comments:

Kandis said...

Aww, I recognize a bunch of those faces and am so jealous! I found a book club here but it's just not the same and it's really small...you guys all look so great. Fun to see your pics!

diane rene said...

how fun!! I think it's great you all have been together for so long :)

I've been looking for a book club here and haven't found any other than church clubs ... and we know how that will turn out!