Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 Reflections

It's New Year's Eve and I can hardly believe another year has come and gone. It's been quite a year for our family, with some big changes.

I spent pretty much all my free time over the last 2 days putting together a photo montage. How is it that setting photos to music makes me cry? Anyway, this is the best of 2008, from our family to yours.

**Disclaimer: It's long - about 15 minutes total! Enjoy :)

View this montage created at One True Media
Reflections of 2008


I am happy. I am in the best place I've ever been in in my life. I enjoy a wonderful marriage to someone who is probably one of the last "good guys." We have a house full of kids who have brought more love into my life than I ever dreamed possible. This is the good life.

As for 2009? Who knows what it'll bring. I've learned to expect the unexpected.

2 comments:

Carla said...

Beautiful, Lisa, stunningly beautiful. Here's to many more blessings in the new year!!!

The Sanchez Family said...

Just lovely. What gorgeous kids you have and what happiness too. Thank you for sharing!