Friday, March 26, 2010

Screwed the Pooch


As a lifelong dog owner, I did something today that I've never done before: I took my dog to the doggie beauty parlor (actually, our vet's office) for professional grooming. Before now, I never had a dog that required grooming; I always had dogs that got their baths by hose and bucket outside. But alas, Twinkle is a little foo-foo dog, and my bathing her weekly in the kitchen sink has left a little something to be desired. She had knots in her fur that I couldn't work out, plus I knew she could use a nail-trimming and ear-cleaning. So in she went.

Before-




After-




Apparently, those knots were a little worse than I thought. I feel bad. Now she looks like one of those prissy little dogs that someone might put a hat and sweater on and carry around in a purse. I believe she's feeling rather humiliated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, she looks adorable!!!