Kevin and Joey
-
Yeah, I've got the husband, the kids, the dog, the house, the mortgage, and the white picket fence. Just trying to keep my ducks all in a row.
©2009 ADVENTURES IN MOTHERHOODFree Wordpress Themes and Free Blogger Templates by TNB Popularized by Watch Tv Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Song Chords
6 comments:
Dang, the males in your life are handsome! Looks like they had a great time.
looks like they had tons of fun. handsome indeed! how close is that to your house???
Leigh Anne, the mountains where all the local ski resorts are is about an hour - hour and a half drive from our house. That is one of the wonderful things about Southern California: theoretically, you could hit the ski slopes, the beach, and the desert all in one day.
Great pics!! Looks like they had a fantastic time. And I gotta agree-- that hubs of yours is a hottie!!
Be sure you check out my blog... got a little something over there for you!
Oh!! Nice!! I too like to go for skiing with my friends...
I miss skiing.
Post a Comment